In this article we will tell you why vitamin D deficiency is so dangerous. And why vitamin D is so important to us. Read this article from beginning to end. In this article we are going to tell you very useful things.
How Vitamins Deficiencies and Different diseases related?
In this article we will tell you about diseases caused by vitamin D deficiency.
- Spend more time in the sun is very important for your health, but time is not decided that how much time you can spend in sun.
- The amount of sunshine vary many other things i.e. color of your skin, is your skin bear sun heat or not.
- Best time to sit in sun is that the time between eleven o’clock in the morning between three o’clock in the morning is better for the sun.
- There are many other things that cause of vitamin D deficiency. They also include a diet limited to vegetables.
- Foods, fish, fish’s liver-derived oils, egg yolks, and dairy products are a great source of vitamin D.
- No one knows how vitamin D is important for your body, and how it works for us.
- But Vitamin D is very essential for our good health.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in in our heart, brain, lungs, and muscles.
What Happens when you have deficiency of vitamin D3?
Deficiency of Vitamin D lacks many problems in our body. Such as
Our body absorb calcium with the help of vitamin D. Which is very important for the bones. If the body have the deficiency of Vitamin D our body will not absorb the calcium in our body. This is how your bones weaken. And the risk of fractures increases. As per research, that women who have a good level of vitamin D, they not face the issue of arthritis problem but those women who have the severe deficiency of vitamin D , will high level of arthritis issue.
There is a very close connection between dental diseases and vitamin D. The lower the vitamin D level, the worse the dental health. The people who have mouth diseases, they will might possible, facing vitamin D deficiency on very high level.
Increasing of protein in our body, and the deficiency of vitamin D, will leads you to asthma problem. And it also kills proteins that cause warts in the lungs.
Vitamin D help the body to bear the glucose level, if increasing and the high level of insulin in our body.
Other diseases: Vitamin D deficiency can lead to many other diseases. It may include high blood pressure problem, and heart diseases issue, depression, allergies, influenza, and many other types of cancer.
Do You Know About Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency?
Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency
There are no specific signs of vitamin D deficiency. Some people have vitamin D deficiency, but do not find any symptoms. So it would be best to consult your physician about this if you have fatigue, muscle aches, or irritation, etc. and weakness, joint pain progression, hypertension, sleep deprivation, missing cerebral, headache, bladder problems, Constipation, or diarrhea. And start taking the medication yourself. Don’t do it, because without the doctor’s advice, these steps are not correct. Consultant may will ask you for the test to make sure the deficiency of vitamin D. But be sure, these are not only the reasons of vitamins deficiency.
Keep in mind that if you cannot get enough vitamin D in the sun or through diet, then vitamin D can be obtained in sufficient quantities in the form of supplements. But do not use them more than the doctor recommended dose.