The kidneys are involved in the vital organs of the human body. On both sides of the spine, bean-shaped kidneys on both sides of the waist, act as a filter plant. They absorb the blood from the substance. Which are excreted from the body in the form of urine. In addition, kidneys play an important role in keeping the body’s water content, blood pressure, red blood cell count, and the amount of acidic substances.
Function of Kidney:
In short, the kidneys have a basic function in the human body, cleaning up excess water in the garbage and blood. This is why kidneys are linked to the urinary tract. And help dispel the waste. Inflammation is usually caused by bacteria in the bladder or urinary tract. If left untreated, the infection turns into infection. And it can cause kidney damage. And spreading in the blood the course of life proves to be fatal to man. We will raise awareness of you, what are kidney infections?
Causes Of Kidney Infection:
- Usually, it starts with a bladder infection that spreads to the kidney. Usually, bacteria called E. coli cause the infection to begin with. Other bacteria can also cause kidney infection.
- After going to the toilet and using toilet paper to clean the anus, there may be contact with the genitals, resulting in an infection getting through and working its way up to the kidneys.
- They can happen at any age, but are much more common in women.
- A women’s urethra is shorter than a man’s and it’s closer to the vagina and anus, where bacteria live.
Symptoms of Kidney Infection
- Frequent urination or constant urge to pee, even though you just went.
- Pus in your urine.
- Blood in your urine.
- Back, side or lower back pain.
- Burning, sensation or pain when urinating.
- Foamy urine
- Urine that smells bad or is cloudy
- Dizziness due to low blood pressure
- Fever/ high temperature, it may reach 39.5c or 103.1F
What to do to prevent kidney infections?
- The best way to protect against kidney infection is to use excessive water so that bacteria can pass through the urine.
- Urine demands urine be removed immediately.
- Purification should be taken especially after the judgment.
- Don’t let constipation complain.
Now you also have the question, when to consult a doctor?
The symptoms we tell you in this article can refer to your doctor if they appear again and again. In the light of these symptoms he will prescribe the test, and advise you to consult an urologist once the infection is confirmed. The urologist should not be delayed. As the kidney infection intensifies, it can then lead to life-threatening complications.
Infection in the kidneys can occur at any age. But this is most common in women. This is because in women, the urethra, the urinary tract, is smaller. It is relatively easy for the bacteria to reach the kidneys. Likewise, if any kidney stones or obstructed urine increase its risk.
The earliest sign of infection in the kidney is usually more urinary than usual, as if the kidney infection causes itching and anxiety in the bladder. And he resorts to urine to prevent it.
When the body is resistant to the infection, red blood cells begin to pass through the urine. If back pain, kidney infection, they become inflamed. Which in turn causes back pain. Because they are very close to the waist. This back pain is felt in the lower back.